It’s essential for businesses to have clear guidance when it comes to protecting the health of their employees. Cleveland Clinic London’s Corporate Medical Directorship (CMD) is a unique programme that offers employers the support they need through COVID-19 and beyond.
Your corporate medical director evaluates the health risks, procedures and policies of your organisation. They help you implement best practices for keeping your employees safe and prepared in any situation. Through dedicated monthly hours, your CMD works with you to develop long-term strategies for workplace wellness.
Medical Directorship: Why Choose Cleveland Clinic London?
Highlights of our medical directorship programme include:
- Expert guidance: Corporate medical directors are chosen from among Cleveland Clinic London’s elite network of clinicians. They have clinical experience as well as knowledge of public health policy and guidelines. Their expertise ensures your business is always ready to navigate health challenges.
- Customised risk management: CMDs identify the unique health risks of your organisation. Whether your employees are in a high-stress environment or are prone to occupational injuries, we help you minimise risks and optimise performance.
- Pandemic business continuity plans: We assist employers in navigating day-to-day health challenges, as well as emergencies such as pandemics. CMDs work with your corporate leadership to develop plans for remote work and returning to work. Pandemic preparedness helps you keep your business going in the face of unforeseen emergencies.
Corporate Medical Director Services
CMDs customise their recommendations based on the needs of your business. We offer guidance on:
- Crisis management and communication plans.
- Employee health benefits, including medical contingency plans and sick leave.
- International travel risks and current global disease outbreaks.
- Prevention of infectious disease exposure in the workplace.
- Stockpile management of personal protective equipment (PPE) and emergency supplies.
- Strategies for improving the physical and mental health of your employees.