Private GP Services: Why Choose Cleveland Clinic London?
Highlights of our private GP services in London include:
- Convenient access: We offer same-day and next-day appointments with our qualified GPs, as well as weekend clinics. Whether you choose in-person or virtual visits, you receive prompt care that fits your busy schedule.
- Expert team: Our select team of highly skilled GPs are all registered with the General Medical Council (GMC). They have experience addressing a wide range of health issues, from general wellness to chronic disease management.
- Personalised attention: You have the option of seeing the same GP at each visit. Your private GP gets to know you, providing ongoing care tailored to your needs, preferences and health risks.
- Digital health tools: MyChart, our electronic health records system, gives you easy access to your records, test results and more. Keep track of appointments and prescriptions and get in touch with every member of your Cleveland Clinic London care team.
- Referrals for onward care: Some health concerns require more specialised care. When necessary, your GP connects you to expert consultants with the availability you need. Your GP stays in close communication with your consultant team, ensuring you receive seamlessly coordinated treatment.
Our GP Services and Treatments
At Cleveland Clinic London, private doctors provide a comprehensive range of services for lifelong care:
- Imaging exams, lab tests and allergy testing.
- Lifestyle coaching, including fitness, nutrition and smoking cessation.
- Management for diabetes, high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart disease and digestive disorders.
- Medication management and prescription services.
- Mental health consultations for depression, anxiety and substance use disorder.
- Suture (stitches) removal and treatment of minor cuts and lacerations.
- Osteoporosis and incontinence care for older adults.
- Travel medicine and vaccinations, including flu.
- Wellness assessments, as well as fit and sick notes.
Women at any stage of life receive the personalised care they deserve. We provide:
- Breast and gynaecological exams.
- Cervical smear tests and HPV vaccines.
- Family planning, contraception and infertility services.
- Menopause care and hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
In addition to general women’s health services, our partnership with King Edward VII’s Hospital gives you streamlined access to advanced screening, diagnostic and treatment services. Your care teams at Cleveland Clinic London and King Edward VII's Hospital work together to ensure you receive comprehensive care and a seamless experience.
We offer comprehensive care for infants and children. From preventive care such as immunisations and physicals to treatment for illnesses and allergies, we’re here to help your little one grow and thrive. If your child needs specialised care from a paediatric consultant, our partnership with the renowned Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) makes it easy for your GP to refer them quickly and seamlessly to the appropriate experts.
Corporate health services
Receive a personalised health assessment from an expert GP. This in-depth evaluation helps you stay on top of your health and may help prevent problems before they become serious. You get a health evaluation that’s tailored to your needs and lifestyle, including a range of tests and screenings and one-on-one time with our GP. We also provide corporate health assessments for your business or organization so your employees stay well.