At Cleveland Clinic London, your long-term well-being is our top priority. Get the in-depth, personalised, preventive care you need with an individualised health assessment. A qualified GP conducts an evaluation that’s tailored to your needs and lifestyle. This personal health assessment helps you take the steps you need to live your healthiest life.
Personal Health Assessments: Why Choose Cleveland Clinic London?
Highlights of our health assessments include:
- Expert team: Skilled GPs conduct health screenings and evaluations. You have access to Cleveland Clinic London’s top doctors for consultations, tests, health coaching and follow-up visits.
- Digital tools: Cleveland Clinic London’s MyChart app gives you instant access to your medical records, test results and online appointment scheduling. This digital tool helps you easily share health information with your entire care team.
- Preventive care: Our personal health assessments identify risk factors and prevent problems before they develop into serious issues. We help you adopt healthier habits to achieve lifelong wellness.
Personal and Corporate Health Assessments We Offer
Every person has different health needs. We customise assessments to your unique risks and health goals.
Our corporate services team also partners with businesses and organisations to offer personalised health assessments and screenings for your employees.
A clinician reviews each person’s health and medical history to determine the tests that will be most beneficial for them.
Advanced health assessments
Advanced health assessments provide comprehensive evaluation and testing. You receive a two-and-a-half-hour assessment with an experienced clinician, including 60 minutes with a GP. You can ask questions and get answers to your health concerns.
- Full health history and a review of your immunisations and medications.
- Complete physical examination, including skin evaluation and vision test.
- Sleep, nutrition and mental health assessment.
- Heart and lung function tests, including ECG and spirometry.
- Cardiac stress test or exercise stress test, including a chest X-ray.
- Lab testing, including cancer marker tests (upon request).
- Male- and female- specific tests.
- 15-minute follow-up with a GP (virtual or in-person) to review test results and receive recommendations.
Executive health assessments
Executive health assessments are more in-depth evaluations. You receive a four-hour assessment with one of Cleveland Clinic London’s top GPs. Sessions include all the services offered in our advanced assessments, plus:
- Advanced diagnostic imaging, including an MRI, CT scan and ultrasound.
- Hearing test.
- Virtual consultation with a nutritionist to discuss dietary recommendations.
- 30-minute follow-up with a GP virtual or in-person).
- Coordination of onward care, including referral, appointment scheduling and insurance authorisation assistance.
To book a health assessment, call +44 20 3423 7575 or email [email protected] to schedule an appointment.
For Corporate Health Assessments
Email us at [email protected] for more information about working with Cleveland Clinic London, health assessments for your company or any of our corporate health offerings.