- Granulomatous Disease in Common Variable Immune Deficiency (GLILD)
- Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD)
- Lung Disease
- Lung Disease in HIV
- Lung Disease in Primary Immune Deficiency
- Lung Disease in Systemic Sclerosis
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
Dr Jamanda Haddock trained at Oxford University and St Thomas’ Hospital London. She was a Consultant Radiologist at the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust from 1994 to 2019, and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists. From 2012 to 2018, Dr Haddock was Lead Clinician for Imaging Services at the Wellington Hospital and a consultant on the Medical Advisory Committee. From 2004 to 2011 she was Clinical Director for Radiology and Nuclear Medicine at the Royal Free, where she also served as a member of the Clinical Advisory Board.
Research & PublicationsSee publications for Dr Jamanda Haddock.
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Royal College of Radiologists