Please note that anyone who is sick, has a fever or has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 20 days may not visit or accompany a patient. Anyone who has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days should not visit or accompany a patient.
Prior to Your Appointment
We ask that you do not attend your appointment if in the past 14 days any of the following apply:
- You have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms, including fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, headaches, runny nose or diarrhoea.
- You have had a positive COVID-19 test result.
- You have been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive for COVID-19.
- You have travelled abroad and have been requested to self-isolate.
Please call our Contact Centre on +44 (0)20 3423 7500 if any of these points apply, and they will do their best to create alternative arrangements. This could include scheduling a virtual visit or rescheduling an in-person visit on another date.
Please note, if you are an inpatient or day case patient visiting our hospital you will be required to take a PCR test within three days of your forthcoming admission. Following this test, you will be required to self-isolate until the day of your admission. The test will be arranged at a Cleveland Clinic London facility. If you have accessibility issues, please call our Contact Centre on +44 (0)20 3423 7500 for alternative options.
On the Day of Your Appointment
We ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your appointment is due to start.
If it is necessary for you to have a carer to assist you we ask that you provide us with their details, which must include name and contact details. Please note that your escort will be required to follow all safety measures.
All visitors to our facility are required to wear a face mask throughout their entire visit, and will be asked screening questions. We also ask that all visitors to our facilities sanitise their hands before and after entering clinical areas and waiting rooms. We have hand sanitiser stations located throughout our facilities.
A member of our caregiver team will ask you to confirm the following when you arrive:
- You have not experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days.
- You have not had a positive COVID-19 test result in the past 14 days.
- You have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You have not received a self-isolation notice via the NHS COVID App in the past 14 days.
- You have not travelled abroad and have been requested to self-isolate in the past 14 days.
To ensure the safety of all — patients, visitors and caregivers — you will not be able to continue to your appointment if you have answered yes to any of the above questions. You will be asked to telephone our Contact Centre, where you will be able to make an appointment (virtual visit or in-person) at a later date.