Diagnostics and Interventional Services: Why Choose Cleveland Clinic London?
Our hospital and outpatient centre provide direct access to all the diagnostic and interventional services you need. At Cleveland Clinic London, you’ll find:
- Specialty expertise: Our team includes consultants who are leaders in their fields. They bring expertise from key specialty areas, including interventional radiology, pathology and anaesthesia. You receive the highest quality care from skilled experts.
- Innovative technology: Our state-of-the-art facilities are outfitted with the latest imaging and diagnostic equipment. We also offer a wide range of advanced, minimally invasive interventional radiology (catheter-based) procedures for complex conditions.
- Timely care: At Cleveland Clinic London, on-site lab and imaging services allow you to get the tests you need quickly. Rapid results and immediate evaluation from our clinicians mean you get the treatments you need sooner — because your health can’t wait.
- Digital health records: Cleveland Clinic London is one of the only private hospitals in the U.K. with a fully integrated digital health records system. Your care team has instant access to your test results, imaging scans and medical history. This tool allows us to provide more efficient care.
- Second opinions: If you’ve received a diagnosis from another facility, we’d be happy to give you a second opinion. We discuss your test results and explain your treatment options in detail. Our goal is to help you make a confident, informed decision about your care plan.
Our Hospital Services
We provide a broad range of routine and highly specialised diagnostic tests and procedures.
Cleveland Clinic London offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient imaging for adults in key specialty areas. Featured services include state-of-the-art MRI technology for brain and spine conditions, as well as advanced CT for cardiovascular imaging. Learn more about our imaging services.
Interventional radiologists use imaging guidance to perform minimally invasive diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. You receive advanced care for disorders of the heart, brain, blood vessels and gastrointestinal tract without the risks of open surgery. Learn more about our interventional radiology services.
Pathology and laboratory medicine
Our state-of-the-art, on-site laboratory is accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). We operate 24/7/365 to provide rapid and routine testing, performed by highly qualified and skilled biomedical scientists.
Our services include complex testing capabilities, anatomical pathology and comprehensive point-of-care testing (POCT). POCT devices provide tests at your bedside within minutes, so you get timely, efficient care. We share your test results electronically with your referring GP or consultant via our digital health records system. You receive seamlessly coordinated care from start to finish.