Orthopaedics, Rheumatology & Plastic Surgery
Why Choose Cleveland Clinic London?
Cleveland Clinic London is home to some of the U.K.’s leading experts in orthopaedics, rheumatology and plastic surgery. Our team approach to care means you receive seamlessly coordinated services for any bone, joint or connective tissue disorder. We offer diagnostic testing, non-surgical therapies and state-of-the-art surgery, all with the compassionate support and guidance you deserve. Highlights of our programme include:
- Specialty expertise: Our consultants are leaders in their fields. You receive the highest level of care from a skilled team specialising in the latest evidence-based treatments. Many of our experts have extensive training in specialty areas such as robotic surgery, arthroscopy, peripheral nerve repair and complex limb and joint reconstruction.
- Team approach: Consultants at Cleveland Clinic London work together to ensure you receive all the care you need from a single source. Experts in orthopaedics, sports medicine, rheumatology, surgery, anaesthetics, imaging and physiotherapy collaborate to build a care plan tailored to your unique needs and preferences.
- Non-surgical treatments: Whenever possible, we help you heal without surgery. We offer a broad range of non-surgical treatments, including physical rehabilitation, joint injections, joint preservation therapies and biologics. At Cleveland Clinic London, you have more ways to feel better.
- Innovative technology: We’re equipped with two state-of-the-art robotic systems for joint replacement. This technology helps our surgeons operate with unparalleled precision, leading to a quicker recovery and better outcomes.
- Commitment to safety: We take every precaution to keep you safe before, during and after treatment. Preoperative assessments help us manage complex health conditions and optimise you for surgery. Consultants are on call 24/7 to address your needs, and a state-of-the-art intensive care unit (ICU) is available in the event of any critical situation.