Heart, Vascular and Thoracic Care: Why Choose Cleveland Clinic London?
Highlights of our Heart, Vascular & Thoracic Institute include:
- Specialty expertise: We’ve recruited specialists with training from elite hospitals across the world. This select team is at the forefront of the latest research and treatment advances in cardiac (heart), vascular (blood vessels) and thoracic (chest) medicine and surgery. You receive the highest level of care from a skilled team.
- Team-based approach: Cardiologists, imaging specialists, interventional cardiologists, electrophysiologists and surgeons work together to build your customised treatment plan. This collaboration ensures your care is seamlessly coordinated from start to finish.
- Innovative treatments: We’re proud to be the first private hospital in the U.K. to offer laser lead extraction, a non-surgical technique to safely remove pacemaker and defibrillator wires. You have access to the most advanced treatments that may not be widely available.
- Convenient access: Receive prompt care at a time and place that work for you. We offer in-person and virtual appointments, including same-day availability in most cases. You can also see several consultants in a single visit at our one-stop outpatient clinics.
- Digital health records: Cleveland Clinic is the first private hospital in the U.K. to have a fully integrated digital health records system. You and your care team have instant access to the most up-to-date and accurate information about your health. This technology helps us make faster and more effective decisions about your care.
- Second opinions: If you’ve received a diagnosis for a heart, blood vessel or chest condition, you can turn to our experts for a second look. We discuss your diagnosis and answer your questions so you can make an informed, confident decision about your next steps.
Contact us or call +44 20 3423 7500 for more information including booking an appointment.
For specific information about our heart, vascular or thoracic services you can also email the HVTI access team [email protected].