Digestive Disease & Surgery: Why Choose Cleveland Clinic London?
At our Digestive Disease & Surgery Institute, you’ll find:
- Expert team: Gastroenterologists, hepatologists and surgeons collaborate with experts in bariatric surgery, oncology, colorectal surgery, urogynaecology, nutrition and other key areas. We bring these diverse specialties together, so you receive comprehensive care all from one trusted source.
- Advanced diagnostics and treatment: We specialize in the latest diagnostic techniques and treatments for gastrointestinal diseases. Using advanced endoscopy, our specialists assess and treat cysts, polyps or early-stage cancers. We also offer minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery for less pain and a quicker recovery.
- Prompt care: Many of our doctors can accommodate same-day or next-day appointment requests, so you get the care you need right away. In-house imaging and laboratory capabilities streamline your tests and results.
- Digital health records: Cleveland Clinic London is the first private hospital in the U.K. to have a fully integrated digital health records system. You and your care team have instant access to the most up-to-date and accurate information about your health. This technology helps us make faster and more effective decisions about your care.
- International recognition: Our new London location continues the Cleveland Clinic tradition of excellence. Cleveland Clinic is ranked No.3 in the U.S. for Gastroenterology & GI surgery by U.S. News & World Report. Patients in the U.K. will have access to this exceptional standard of care.
Contact us or call +44 20 3423 7500 for more information about our Digestive Disease & Surgery Institute.